I LOVE YOU ALL MORE THAN I DID LAST WEEK.
you ever seem to amaze me, you beautiful beings you!!! So much love being sent with this email, and you better be feeling it!!!
So first things first I want to personally apologize ...me and sister Larsens performance has been delayed. Haha. IM SORRY!!! But I promise next Monday we will have it videoed and sent to you!!!!
I THINK I Really could start a book for my embarrassing moments...I might do that after the mission...keep me up on that one! Haha
Having an awesome p day so far!!! We just had lunch with president and sister brown, they are here for our zone conference tomorrow!!! I think sister brown even sent you a photo of us at the table altogether mum ??!
SOOOOOOOO who is ready to hear my wonderful week??? THOUGHT SOOO....ARE YOU SURE YOUR REALLY READY!!!!?.....mmmmm not too sure BUT IM GONNA TELL YOU ANYWAY!!!! HERE WE GOOOOO....
SO I know for a fact many of you are going to love this....we have an ami...who's name is "mustafa" but everytime I just call him MUFUSA!!! Hahaha in the voice too!! Go on say it!! Literally makes my day every time!!!! That was random, sorry...here we go!!
- so I want to share with you a perfect moment I had this week. Your going to be jealous. It was one of those moments I hope you all have regularly. Where you stop, take everything in and just realize how GREAT it is to be alive!! So I was walking with my wonderful companion along the streets of Geneva, right in the city (reminds of London streets) and the sun is brightly shining, the sky is clear blue, everyone (mostly everyone) returns my smile, the is a street performer playing titanic on the harp!! It was a perfect moment of complete happiness!! Haha. I know that was also a little random to share with you, but I just had to!! Sorry to make you jealous ... I love Geneva!! I love my mission!! I love life!!! I love my savior!! I love you!!
We saw another ami (the cool, library cafe man) again this week!! He is struggling to keep commitments. It's a little difficult teaching someone who is soooo happy with everything in his life that there is something greater, even more happiness that awaits him!!! But little by little he is making more effort to know for himself. So that's great!! Also his little cafe, he sells vintage books. Well he gave me a Walt Disney, Snow White book, printed in 1938. Not all of it is in color! It's so cool!! I can read it in French to you when I get home ok...haha!! I love the friendship we have with our Amis!! Francis always gives me a bow and takes his hat off to say goodbye, and I give him the English courtesy!! It's hilarious but I love it!!
So we found a less active this week. Who hasn't seen the missionaries in a long while!! She was a little reluctant to let us in, but did, (puppy eyes...everytime!! Ha just kidding!!)... She really opened up to us, and find out that she left the church because of something someone said. This makes me really sad. I've heard this a little too often over my mission. I understand certain situations are sensitive, scary how something someone says has taken people away from the happiest most precious thing that they have in their life!? I hope no one is put in a position where they are offended and have to choose...but it really made me think of a quote from the last general conference..I think.. "Too many people think church leaders and members should be perfect, they forget that the lords grace is sufficient enough to work through mortals" none of us are perfect. We are all Imperfect beings headed on the same journey. We need to help eachother along the way. :)
We also visited another less active lady and her daughter!! They are complete soldiers!! Seriously. The trails they have had are literally unbelievable. But they have conquered. And still have their faith, they struggled a little but are now coming back on top. They know they have been guided, and helped along the "lonely" path they were walking. When we feel lonely remember we are being carried because we are never alone. She is a light to me. She has a daughter too, who is incredible strong. She is 16 years old. And we are going to be working with her ..like we are going to cook Peruvian food with her!! So excited!!
Let me tell you about my angel experience!! Like I told you, we had a relief society activity and it was on the plan of salvation. I think it may of been the most spiritual activity I have ever been a part of. We started in the "pre earth life" and the relief society president read a letter from Heavenly Father and it nearly made me cry. I will try and get a copy of it and send it over because it was exactly what I would imagine him saying to us, his children sending us to earth!! Then we went to earth and there were many games, to gain points etc etc. and then they went to the spirit world and then went to have an interview with "God" and then they were judged on the amount of points they had and then we "THE ANGELS" took them to their kingdoms!!! Seriously I KNOW I KNOW it was only a game but it felt kind of real! And it hit everyone pretty hard. Especially those who did not make it into the celestial kingdom. We heard things like '
"But I didn't know it would come to that.." "Man, I am so disappointed" "I want to be up there.." "I thought I was going to get the celestial" Etc. and I can imagine that actually happening. And it's kind of scary...but makes you think. And put things into perspective that we need to do all that we can. Remember the kingdom of God or nothing right!!! :)
- we met a VERY creepy man on the street this week and some of things were actually disgusting. As soon as my companion said "we are missionaries, we are representing Jesus Christ" he went silent and walk off. He couldn't say anymore. There is a lot of power that comes from even the name Jesus Christ, I know as missionaries we are protected. I know there are angels who surround us day by day as we walk these streets. We are not alone. And every single day I see the hand of the lord keep us from harm!!
Ok FAVOURITE moment of the week this week was DEFINATELY Sunday night. We taught our nine year old ami, Sarah. And we asked if she had prayed about baptism. And she sat there, explaining to us what she received as her answer. She explained how as she prayed she felt a wind come over her. And she knew it was God telling her she needs to be BAPTISED. And so she wants to be BAPTISED. She is literally incredible. She is nine!! And she is recognizing gods answers and she even said "I know if I get baptised I need to follow and stay strong because if I don't there is no point!!" She is literally incredible like I said. And I am so excited for her and her family!!
All the sisters have been ill and IM THE LAST MAN STANDING!!!! Pray for me ok...hahah!!
- "you've got one shot, make it count" I was reading through my mtc notes and came across this little beauty. Today is the last 1st of February 2016 your ever going to have. Make it count!!!! (Pinch punch first day of the month.)
Man it's the 1st!!!? It just hit me. Tomorrow exactly one year ago, I said goodbye to you beautiful people. What a year!! WHAT A YEAR!! Best year ever. Bring on the next six months!!!!!
- D&C 6:22 - never forget the witness you have received, the peace you have felt before when you prayed that prayer! Don't forget it.
- if you can by any ways get your hands on the talk "cast not away your confidence" by Jeffrey r holland. Byu devotional from 1999!!! READ IT!
IM REALLY EXCITED FOR THIS WEEK!!!
We have zone conference TOMMORROW with all our zone and Lausanne zone and with president etc so that's going to be so much fun!! And then we have another exchange with the stls but this time we are heading to Lyon, so I'm really excited for that!!! We have a lot of rdvs fixed with members too so I am too e cited. We have a really great relationship with the members here! I love it!!
Well I love you and I'm going to have to leave you!! You are all incredible. I love you more than you know. Go have another incredible week!!
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!
love your one and only....
SISTER FAGG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX